Monday, January 14, 2013

♥Our Wedding Pt. 1♥

On June 4, 2011 I married the man of my dreams ♥♥
I love looking at these so much still, I thought I'd share.
Our photographer wanted to try out doing some video too, which I didn't mind at all since it left us with this beautiful piece.
To the song of our first dance Keith Urban- Only You Can Love Me This Way.. which people yes believe it, was the very first time we danced together.


The day started gloomy and rained off and on all day so our planned outdoor ceremony had to be tented and reception had to be moved indoors. I had a different vision but in the end this was such a dream. It turned out beautiful. Our ceremony started at 5pm and the rain held off for just long enough to get our pictures done.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from before the ceremony and during.

 



Trust me there are plenty more where these came from.. Stay tuned for our reception and my favorite formals.. 

XoXo Rachel

6 comments:

Erin said...

Awww SUCH gorgeous pics :) My sister-in-law wore that same dress in her wedding and I've always loved it. You look great!

Brooke Hamilton said...

Beautiful pictures! My wedding is just 3 short months away! I love looking at peoples wedding pictures. It gets me so pumped up!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures.

I am getting married this June and can't wait, I am loving looking through pictures.





Veronica and Daniel said...

Wow! What a stunning bride you were - I LOVE your hair :) Every once and a while I look back at pictures of our wedding, it was my favorite day ever!

raybanoutlet001 said...

christian louboutin shoes
michael kors purses
yeezy
ralph lauren online,cheap ralph lauren
tiffany jewellery
michael jordan shoes
nike zoom
tiffany and co uk
yeezy boost 350
fitflops sale
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
fitflops outlet
michael kors handbags sale
michael kors outlet
air jordan retro
michael kors handbags,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors clearance
kobe shoes
tiffany and co outlet
michael kors uk
air jordan
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet online
tiffany and co outlet
kobe basketball shoes
nike air huarache