Friday, January 4, 2013

15 Weeks Belly Update


I'm not really noticing much of a difference still when I look back to week 12 when I started taking belly pics, but that's good right?


How Far Along: 15 weeks! (12-28-12).. ps. I'm confused since I downloaded a new app, 'what to expect when you're expecting' says I'm 16 weeks?

Size of the Baby: A naval orange!

Maternity Clothes: Got some really cute ones for Christmas but still wearing my usual clothes still.

Stretch Marks: Still none yet..

Weight gain: Still not gaining much. Total so far +3lbs. I've been trying to work out almost every day but it's probably more like 4 days a week for about an hour.. This is probably helping keep excessive weight off since I haven't really been eating all that great.

Sleep: I sleep ok. I toss and turn all night. I recently read up on sleeping positions so i'm starting to hate sleeping on my left side. I got a Snoogle pillow which I loved the 1st night, and thought this thing was amazing, but the following 3 nights I cannot get comfortable. I'm starting to get back pain or pain in my left hip. The pillow is helping though a tiny bit since I can put it in between my legs, but I'm still uncomfortable. :(

Best Moment of the Week: Spending our last Christmas and New Years as just us, whether it's with my family, or just me n Bob.. I really tried to enjoy the holidays this year knowing that our Christmas's and New Years will forever be different.

Movement: I'm waiting and waiting.. Reading I should start to feel her soon..I thought I felt her the other night while in bed, but it could have been Nilla kick me.

Food Cravings: Last week I was craving sushi, so yes I tried it.. And?
I'm still not a huge fan.. I tried without the seaweed wrap, with a soypaper which I think definitely helped.. But the crab was just too fishy.. I do like crab and other fish but I guess I also don't prefer it plain and so fresh, or when cooked i dip it or have it with sauces?

No new cravings.

Gender: Baby Girl!

Belly Button in or out: In

Anything making you queasy or sick?: nothing really this week

What I miss: Still miss taking baths and my wine. That was really my social time was going out wine tasting or hanging with my girls and catching up over some glasses of vino so I miss that.

What I'm looking forward to: I did get my 3d/4d ultra sound gift certificate for Christmas!! So in the next couple weeks we plan on checking her out. Since I also found out early lil miss is a girl, I'm kinda looking forward to this ultra sound as a re-confirmation.

Nursery: Already have the plans. Need to figure out how to make her bedding that I found on pinterest. And I can't wait til our house remodeling is finished so I can get in there and paint and set up.

Emotions: I'm still pretty irritable especially when I get tired. But I really want to try out this new motto, Hakuna Matata (huh? Lion King? yes, more on that later)


Oh P.s. As much as I hate to, because I really kinda get annoyed when other blogs have em.. (now I know why) I need to add a Captcha phrase thingy to my comments 'cuz for some reason my post below is a huge target with "anonymous" comments of random shit. So because I'm tired of getting all these comments.. sorry guys.. I still hope you show me all the love! :)



XoXo Rachel

3 comments:

Audra said...

The Snoogle helped me for like, a day, so just putting a regular pillow between my legs is the best solution I've come up with!

Your bump is so tiny! I think I looked like that at 5 weeks :)

Modern Camelot said...

I gotta say, I loved my pregnancy pillow. And after I was done with it, my dogs lovvve it ;) haha. Your bump is so cute!

Tausha Wierlo said...

EEEk!!!! I'm so stinking excited for you, I cannot wait to see you get big and round and crazy! :) Hahah.

SO glad to hear all is going well so far!