Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Playlist

Here’s a weird fun fact.. I’m nosy interested in hearing what kinda music you listen to.. Here’s what I’m into this summer.. ps. there are a million songs I coulda added but got tired of looking up everything.. I’m actually probz gonna create my own playlist in Spotify.. if you use Pandora.. psst.. switch over to Spotify.. NO COMMERCIALS!

 

I recently started getting more into EDM music.. no I won’t ever go to a rave.. not my scene (maybe when I was like 18 and single) but I still am loving the music.. It’s fun and upbeat.. all the one’s I’ve heard aren’t inappropriate to listen to with the baby and we can dance around together like crazy monkey’s.. ok she’s so cute trying to dance and I look like the crazy one.

 

playlist ai

 

And here are the links to the songs/videos..

Calvin Harris – Summer

Disclosure- Latch

Magic!- Rude

Ariana Grande ft. Zedd- Break Free

Pharrell- Come get it Bae

DJ Snake & Lil Jon- Turn Down for what

Tiesto- Wasted

Ed Sheeran- Sing

T.I. ft. Iggy Azalea- No Mediocre (warning- not edited)

Paramore- Ain’t it fun

Avicii- Wake me up

Beyonce- Partition

Lorde- Team

Martin Garrix- Animals

Afrojack vs. Thirty Seconds to Mars- Do or Die remix

John Legend – All of Me (Tiesto remix) <<Kenzie’s current fav

Hardwell ft. Matthew Koma- Dare You

David Guetta (feat. Skylar Grey)- Shot me down

 

What songs are on your summer playlist???

No comments: