Sunday, March 29, 2015

Drumroll please!

So at 21 weeks we've finally decided on a name for our soon to be new princess!

 

There were a good handful of names up on our name board that I really liked but none that felt like that was her name.. For a long time I really was leaning towards Aubree or Zoe (but pronounced zoey).. Kylie just feels like that's her name. Jayne is my mom's middle name, spelled just like that.

And it rolls nicely together Kenzie and Kylie . ❤ 
I've finally felt the attachment towards her this week and was dying to give her an identity...

We can't wait to meet you sweet girl!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE it!

Teresa said...

what a sweet name!

Your mom said...

I am so honored and love the name! Sweet to hear how it helped you connect with her too! Same thing happened with me and Sammy ❤️