Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Faves



A few of my faves lately.. I mean seriously this whole post could have been all food because baby girl is kickin up my appetite the past couple weeks and mama is always wanting to eat!! Buut... other then food I'm loving these:

1. Hart of Dixie on Netflix:  After finishing Friday Night Lights last month I wanted to find another show to watch and randomly just picked this one.. It looked cute but I really hadn't heard too much of it. I'm loving it though!

2. Advocare's Skin Cleanser: Ok...not just my prego skin but this mama loves loves this stuff any other time. It's helping keep my hormonal skin clean and clear and I just love the gentle exfoliating! Plus it's pretty cheap, which I've been realizing more and more how cheap I am getting to be.

Side note: I went to a jewelry party the other day.. playdate for the kiddos while the mom's "shopped".. I didn't buy anything because it was all similar pieces you could find at Charming Charlies or even Forever 21. Cute costume pieces but the looks and quality were still the same you could find for $30-$40 less.

3. Kimonos: This one is from Maurice's and I've had my eye on it! I'm trying really hard to wait and not buy it since Mother's Day is coming up and then my birthday but i'm sure I'll cave and go snatch it up before. I'll be stocking up on these this pregnancy because they just fancy up my plain outfit. I'm trying not to buy any maternity clothes this time since I still have some from before but also because I can just use all my basic solid tanks from Old Navy (the Tami tanks are my fav). I have a couple of these now, both floral prints so need to add this one to my collection!

4. Color Wonders markers and paper: Ok yes #mommylife.. but these made my list because chick is wanting to color all. the. time. And she's not always coloring on her paper. Her new favorite (went from the walls) is to color on my legs. These markers only appear on the special paper so.. sure girl go ahead and draw wherever you want! These also may or may not be making an appearance in some little girl's Easter basket!

Speaking of Easter.. TGI.,,Good Friday! ;) We have a 3 day weekend with dad home and not too much planned! Looking forward to a great weekend! Happy Easter!

p.s i'll leave you with this gem. 2015's Easter Bunny visit went amazing, right?




1 comment:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

OH great another show for me to get into haha! I am so obsessed with PLL it's ridic. I haven't even tried that SYS cleanser, oops!! I just mailed your prego goodies---so that should help spice up your outfits a bit! I still wear all my prego tanks because now they cover my bum lol! It's funny how versatile some pieces can be. TGIF hot mama!!