Wednesday, February 20, 2013

22 Weeks Bump Update




How far along: 22 weeks as of 2/15/13

Size of the Baby: She is the size of a papaya, almost a foot long and 12-20 oz!

Maternity Clothes: Took advantage of my sisters discount with Old Navy. Ordered some maxi skirts and I'm getting set for this Spring/Summer!

Stretch Marks: Nope, and just heard from my mom that she didn't really develop any stretch marks with any of us.. so we shall see!

Weight gain: +11lbs total so far. And I just read that starting now babygirl will start doubling her weight gain.. 

Sleep: This week has sucked sleep wise. I'm just never comfortable. Constantly waking up to adjust or I have a dog that rolled behind me.. I swear they're tiny but take up so much space.

Best Moment of the Week: Starting her baby quilt. I'll do a post on that soon!

Movement: So much movement. I constantly feel her all day long.

Food Cravings: Nothing this week really. Although the new thing I've noticed is everytime I eat any meat I get heart burn now.

Gender: lil Princess!

Belly Button In or Out: Stretchin out more and more

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope

What I miss: Just miss being able to not have to worry about everything you can't or shouldn't have while prego.  

What I'm looking forward to: Tax money coming so I can start the nursery! Is it weird that i'm most looking forward to going to the fabric store as my first stop after that check comes?!

Nursery:  Starting to pick up lil things here and there. Like a rug and this egg thing someone at work recommended I get. It determines the temp of the Baby's room and will let you know by changing colors whether it's too warm or cold. Cool right?

10 comments:

Joeylee said...

You look great. That little egg thi is pretty cool. Are you doing a theme for nursery?

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

You are looking great Mama! And how awesome that your mom didn't get any! You may be in the clear lady! I'm genetically prone :/ but am hoping I scrape by!

Amanda said...

We have this egg and it's amazing! So convenient! Looking great mama!!!

Ami Church said...

Hello :) I'm a new follower. Not even sure how I landed on your blog, but I love it.

Also, you have an adorable bump. Seriously.

xo Ami
a champagne dream

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

You look gorgeous!! How have I not been following you?? Since we "know" each other so well on IG, I am excited to read along here too!

SH said...

You look fabulous - what an adorable baby bump. I can imagine how difficult it is to try and keep track of what you can/can't eat. Good luck!

Hope you had a great weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Talia Jacole said...

So stinkin cute! Hooray for Old Navy maxi skirts! Old Navy was a major go to for me when I was pregnant. I love these cute little updates. Looking forward to reading them in the future :)

Enjoy your day!

♥ Talia
http://rubytiaradiaries.blogspot.com

Coach Factory said...

timberland, air force, vanessa bruno, nfl jerseys, lancel, converse pas cher, nike blazer, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, ray ban, north face, birkin bag, mac cosmetics, nike huarache, michael kors, mulberry, burberry, oakley pas cher, hogan, air max, louis vuitton, north face jackets, michael kors, new balance shoes, hollister, roshe run, vans, converse shoes, rolex watches, karen millen, montre pas cher, nike air max, nike roshe, north face outlet, ray ban pas cher, new balance pas cher, supra shoes, louis vuitton, hollister, sac guess, michael kors, reebok outlet, nike trainers, hermes, nike free, ralph lauren, louboutin

Coach Factory said...

longchamp outlet, chanel handbags, true religion, coach outlet, prada outlet, true religion outlet, nike shoes, kate spade outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike air max, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, michael kors handbags clearance, louis vuitton handbags, louboutin outlet, toms shoes, prada handbags, longchamp handbags, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, louboutin, coach factory outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, cheap michael kors, nike free, air jordan, air max, jordan shoes, coach purses, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, oakley vault, louis vuitton outlet online, nike free, kate spade handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online

Coach Factory said...

juicy couture outlet, giuseppe zanotti, ray ban, moncler, marc jacobs, p90x3, moncler, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, herve leger, moncler, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, gucci, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose, mont blanc, canada goose outlet, vans, ugg, louboutin, soccer shoes, canada goose, insanity, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, tn pas cher, oakley, jimmy choo, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ugg boots, hollister, air max, mcm handbags, babyliss pro, instyler ionic styler, ugg outlet, asics gel, ghd, ugg, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, beats by dre, juicy couture outlet, moncler