Friday, August 22, 2014

Catching Up..

While I was updating her 12 month post the other day, I was scrolling through all my pictures and saw all these cute ones that have happened since her birthday. I can’t believe Summer 2014 is almost over! Don’t get me wrong I am getting very excited for Fall if we even get one and cooler weather but still it makes me realize how freakin fast time is going by.

I am so so grateful that my parents moved out my way.. Especially with Kenz. I love that they are so close to us and I can stop by when they’re home from work so K can hop in the pool with her Grandpa!

 

“To Grandma’s house we go!”

 

 

This Summer has also been fun with our cousins home from school!

 

 

 

 

Our first trips to the zoo! Sacramento first with cousins and Grandpa Robert and Sue and then Oakland with Auntie and Marcus and Grandma

 

 

P7200190Red Pandas! ^

P7200195

P7210202

This guy charged at Bob, right into the fence!! ^

P7210205

P7210211

P7210212

 

 

 

 

Or little family days spent on the boat!

 

 

 

 

Park days at the Splash pads!

 

 

 

Or just being cute!

 

 

 

We got solar installed! Looking forward to seeing how much we save!

 

Summer festivals with friends!

 

Walks in our new wagon

 

 

 

Playing with our water table outback. We do  A LOT of this..

 

 

 

Such fun days at the lake..  Really the only one we’ve gone to this summer is Lake New Hogan. It’s only about a mile from my father in laws so we’ve been going to visit and take their jet ski and our boats out.. we beach it usually all day and stay the night at the house. It’s been pretty fun!

 

also can we just all laugh at this.. I dunno.. it’s Bob’s phone and I somehow turned on some feature where it was taking my picture at the same time.. I pretty much ruined all the photos but it’s just funny..there are about 15 just like this.. other pictures but with my stupid face blocking it!

BTW the one below..My BIL and FIL are trying to fold the tarp up and my SIL took it as a great back drop for a photoshoot and Bob ran in and was all “I’m surfing!” This just cracks me up.

 

Fun days watching Dad weigh in at the fishing tournaments!

 

 

Mom’s first night out!! A’s game with Auntie and grandma! I had a blast.. can’t wait to do it again.. *Hint Hint*

 

 

Eating our Rehydrate pops.. yum! She ate all four!

 

When do you consider Fall to be here? I think September 1st so we still have a couple more weeks left and lotsa fun still planned!

No comments: